1. Zhen He,Guan-Qiu Xu, Gui-Peng Yang.Distribution and cycling of carbon monoxide in the East China Sea and the marine atmosphere in autumn. Journal of Ocean University of China, 2015, 14(6): 171-179
2. Zhen He, Qi Wang, Gui-Peng Yang, Xian-Chi Gao, Guan-Wei Wu. Spatiotemporal variation characteristics and related affecting factors of dissolved carbohydrates in the East China Sea. Continental Shelf Research, 2015, 108:12–24
3. Zhen He, Gui-Peng Yang, Xiao-Lan Lu, Qiong-Yao Ding, Hong-Hai Zhang.Halocarbons in the marine atmosphere and surface seawater of the South Yellow Sea during spring. Atmospheric Environment, 2013, 80: 514-523.
4. He Zhen, Gui-Peng Yang, Xiao-Lan Lu. Distributions and sea-to-air fluxes of volatile halocarbons in the East China Sea in early winter. Chemosphere. 2013 (90): 747-757
5. He Zhen, Gui-Peng Yang, Xiao-Lan Lu, Hong-Hai Zhang. Distributions and sea-to-air fluxes of chloroform, trichloroethylene, tetrachloroethylene, chlorodibromomethane and bromoform in the Yellow Sea and the East China Sea during spring. Environmental Pollution. 2013 (177): 28-37
6. Da Yuan, Gui-Peng Yang, Zhen He. Spatio-temporal distributions of chlorofluorocarbons and methyl iodide in the Changjiang (Yangtze River) estuary and its adjacent marine area.Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2016, 103: 247-259